Terms & Conditions
If you don't mind read this record precisely. It sets out our terms and condition of services, and structures the premise of any agreement that emerges from your utilization of this website.
Acceptance of Terms
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately.
- You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
- You (also) agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
- Webiste reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and you access the site will be considered acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
- Once the application has been submitted to US CBP Department of Homeland security, no refund will be possible. If your application if rejected by US CBP Department of Homeland Security we are unable to provide a refund and you will have to apply to the US Embassy for a tourist / business visa which will involve additional charges.
- You are responsible for providing the correct information to us as required to obtain your ESTA. We use the information you provide online to immediately process your Visa Waiver application. If you fail to provide the correct information as requested online, no refund will be possible.
- Once you have submitted your application with us online or over the phone, you have agreed that we may instantly begin the processing of your application and provide our services. As a result you will not have any right to cancel under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. This is because, under Regulation 13(1) (a), you lose your right to cancel if you agree that we can start providing the services within the cancellation period.
Processing Time and Service Completion
- Please be aware that we offer a fully managed service including help with regular updates, changes etc. Our service is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
- Once you have submitted your application with us online, you have agreed that we may instantly begin the processing of your application and provide our services. However e-VISAs are generated electronically across the globe and the majority of applications are processed within same day of payment to ensure a prompt service for customers and as such any refund/ cancellation is not possible after this time.
- You can expect 100% Visa Assurance by our service, since we have a highly trained team of Visa and Immigration specialists who will comprehensively review your application and highlight any potential errors or omissions.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Subject to Indian Jurisdictiononly
- The letter of approval is issued separately for each application, however, in some cases (During high seasons and urgent processing requests), it is issued on a shared basis for all applicants who apply for a visa at the same time or same date of arrival based on the Immigration Department sole decision.
- o Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse to any visa requests.
TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE
The company strictly reserves that they have the right to block your access to the site immediately without notice if they feel that you have failed to fully comply with their terms of service use. In conclusion, the governing law remains that use of this site and its services is governed by English law. Before traveling, it is recommended that you follow all the right medication in relation to your trip.